Welcome to My Blog ^^

My name is Lee Yee Chee, born on 1989 September 22, from Bentong, Pahang. I am currently studying at University North of Malaysia, that is UUM in Sintok, Kedah. I staying at MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM (MAS) Student Residential Hall inside the UUM campus. The course program I taking now is Bachelor International Business Management(Hons) for 3 years with my Matric number is 197229. .

Thursday 13 October 2011

The First Day Trip to Hatyai

            Today is the first day we go to Hatyai. I have wake up at 6.45am to make a preparation like keep my cloth and other necessary things before go to Hatyai for 2 days 1 night. We waiting bus inside the campus to go out Changlun in order to sit for van to go Hatyai. We plan to wait for the 7.15am bus to out early for take the van, but unfortunately, the bus reach at 8.05am and make all of us late to reach Changlun. Once we have reach Changlun, the driver is an old uncle that ferry us go to Danok to cop the passport before continue our journey to Hatyai. We reach Hatyai around 9am more, the Thailand time while the Malaysia time is 10am more.
On the way going to Hatyai
                                                                             
            When we reach to Hatyai, the uncle send us go to get our room before start our walking around the Hatyai. We booked for 2 rooms and we check in hotel, we need to put passport to get the room key. One of my friend and me have put our passport at the reception before get the key. When we on the way to go up get the room, there has one receptionist that is male. He is over friendly and nice that he put his hand in my left arm and keep asking for my name while going inside the lift. When inside the lift, he help me to massage my shoulder that make me feel irritating meanwhile my other friend laugh at me.
Sitting inside the 'TUT TUT' car
            After not longer, we get our room, we put all our stuff and luggage inside the two rooms and we start our walking to around the Lee Garden, the 1 famous place that has become the center of Hatyai. Before we really start to walk around, we need to change is the Thai Baht with Ringgit Malaysia. I change for RM200 for 2000 1997 Thai Baht because of the charge of money changer. After that, we sit the 'TUT TUT' car to go have our breakfast, that is DIM SUM at a chinese people shop.




Having breakfast (DIM SUM)





After our breakfast and we rent for another one 'TUT TUT' car that whole day ferry us to few place that worth for 1200 Thai Baht. We go to several place that have a lots of Statue of Gods.


   The real Eagle I take around the place that nearer to the statue of gods.            
              



Extra Epic Large Bell
Take picture under the statue of buddha god
Group photo at the statue of elephant

Group photo at the statue of gods
                                                                              
                            After we finish visit all the statue, we go to Songkla that near the coast.
  
The Group photo near the Songkla coast   
Steal mermaid
                           There was a legend that the mermaid was exist in the Songkla Beach.
Group photo with the steal mermaid
                                                                                 
I am playing kite at Songkla beach
                  This the moment I playing kite at the beach of Songla because on that time the wind is so strong and it makes me buy a 25 thai baht of kite and play around the beach. But unfortunately, I play not long, the rain start and make us need to go away from the Songkla by the 'TUT TUT ' car.
Coconut Ice Cream
    After we get away from the Songkla Beach, on the way going back to Hatyai, in the half road, the driver stop us and introduce us to buy a ice cream with the real coconut as a bowl that contain a beans, 2 scope of ice cream, bread, content of coconut that is so delicious that make me think it also flow out of my mouth water....hahah...Afterwards, we all back to out hotel room and have a bath before we continue our next section that is NIGHT MARKET...
Dessert
                   This is the supper we all have after back from the night market. I with 8 girls go to night market, they all bankrupt after buy a lots of things especially cloth, bag and other girl's things. The first time I see the power of shopaholic of the 8 girls and my thai baht also lend to them for shopping. Afterwards, they only left a bit of thai baht include me that only can eat the dessert above.... A very pity night after shopping at the night market....After that, we all back to room for have a sleep to recharge energy for tomorrow morning.



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment