Welcome to My Blog ^^

My name is Lee Yee Chee, born on 1989 September 22, from Bentong, Pahang. I am currently studying at University North of Malaysia, that is UUM in Sintok, Kedah. I staying at MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM (MAS) Student Residential Hall inside the UUM campus. The course program I taking now is Bachelor International Business Management(Hons) for 3 years with my Matric number is 197229. .

Friday 14 October 2011

The 2nd day trip at Hatyai

                  We all wake up in the early morning and prepare and keep everyting before we continue to walk around. We walk around the morning market until 11am more, the time of Thailand. Then we go back to hotel for proceed the check out so I can get back my passport. Afterwards, we change RM with Baht again in order has money for eat breakfast after spend money at the morning market.
I am at seven 11 buying stuff of food.
                  After change the money Thai Baht, I with them shopping at 7 11 around the Lee's Garden before eat my lunch at McDonald. i buy a lot of food before go back to UUM as my food supply.
After buy stuff at 7 eleven shop
                    This is the situation after finish buy the stuff from the 7 eleven.... Near the sofa, have a lots of the stuff that belong to the girls after shopping for 2 days at Hatyai... A lots,right ? I have my lunch Big Mac at McDonald here before proceed to the next place, that is Floating Market.
At Floating Market

               After we finish up our lunch, we waiting for the uncle to ferry us to the floating market. When I reach there, there a lots of stalls that have sell a lots of things. The floating market is the people who sit on the boat and selling the food. We as a customer, we just tell them what we want, then we pay Thai Baht to them when they give us the basket with the food we purchase.

                       This is the moment after we finish eat our food at floating market. Also the last moment we at Hatyai before we going back to UUM...A last happy moment we stay at Hatyai together.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment