Welcome to My Blog ^^

My name is Lee Yee Chee, born on 1989 September 22, from Bentong, Pahang. I am currently studying at University North of Malaysia, that is UUM in Sintok, Kedah. I staying at MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM (MAS) Student Residential Hall inside the UUM campus. The course program I taking now is Bachelor International Business Management(Hons) for 3 years with my Matric number is 197229. .

Monday 21 November 2011

21st November is a RAINY day

         Today so cold because of half day is raining day. I plan to go out at 10am more, but I couldn't go out because of raining. I sit inside my room and eat duck mee meanwhile watching Hong Kong drama until 3pm. Afterwards, I go to MAS office to pass for the electronic application form with RM2. After that, I go out to changlun fill petrol for my motor and continue my way going all the highway just to do the research method questionaire about the 'INTERNET EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMOBILE PASSENGER CAR SEGMENT: THE IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER VALUE, LIFESTYLE AND PROFILING .
         I am so lucky that once I reach Jitra town, near the Jitra Mall, I meet the GT car workshop that sell the car. I go inside and see one malay boy. He is cleaning the kancil, but I approach him and introduce myself that I am student from UUM need to find people fill in the questionaire for the Research Method class and trying ask him for help me fulfill the questionaire. In the earlier, he actually not really that willing to help me fill the form, but after I explain to him that need the people who surf the Internet to get the information about the car, he finally willing to help me fill in the form.
         Me and him walk in to his shop and I meet another 2 malay guys and I also ask them to help me fulfill the questionaire. They are so willing to help me fill in the questionaire. I am so glad and happy because get help from them. After they finished help me fill in the questionaire, I say thank you very much for help me fill in the questionaire and I go get my motor and continue my way to further. On the way near the Jitra KFC, I see 2 car shop, 1 is Perodua shop and the other 1 is Nissan shop. After I park my motor around somewhere, I walk in to Perodua shop and as the sales executive to help me fill in the form.
        So unlucky, although he willing to help me fill in the form because of he tired after work for whole day, so he request me to help him fill in the questionaire and in other to get his help fulfill the questionaire, I need to help him fill in the questionaire. While filling while grumbling that the questionaire so many like sitting for an exam, call me tell my lecturer that questionaire should only 10 question, but not ask people sit for an exam. I while ask him the questionaire answer, he give me the answer and finally finished the questionaire.
Sample questionaire of Research Method
        Next, I walk in to Nissan shop to ask them help. I first meet the malay girl, but she pass to another malay man that has allready marry. He willing to help me and we have a chat while he fill in the questionaire and finally, he help me completed the questionaire that only total 5 set of questionaire. After that, I am on my way back to UUM and reach UUM allready 7pm and has another meeting at 9pm until 12.30am more. Finally I reach my room and sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment