Welcome to My Blog ^^

My name is Lee Yee Chee, born on 1989 September 22, from Bentong, Pahang. I am currently studying at University North of Malaysia, that is UUM in Sintok, Kedah. I staying at MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM (MAS) Student Residential Hall inside the UUM campus. The course program I taking now is Bachelor International Business Management(Hons) for 3 years with my Matric number is 197229. .

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Today 23 Nov raining day is bad (>,<)

          Today is a rainy day, the whole day also raining and use of umbrella is most frequently, but unfortunately my umbrella forgot to take after my class from 9.30am to 11am. I am not realize the loss of my umbrella after I finish up my lunch at around 1.35pm more. I am realize after I stand up from the table after eat and want walking out from the Alumni Cafe of UUM. Actually I am planning to go back my room at DPP to get my laptop because today has the lesson of key in the data from the questionaire insert the Excel and also the SPSS and my plan also sit motor to next class on 2pm at DKG 6/10, but unlucky after the time I start searching for my umbrella then I just realizing that my umbrella actually was left at the lecturer's table at DKG 4/2. I am walking back to DKG 4 once I realizing that my umbrella was left there and while walking to there has the small raining.
          Unfortunately, when I reach DKG 4/2, I walk inside the lecture hall, my umbrella is disappear already, so I have no umbrella to use, but on the same time, I meet both of my girl's friend. One of them lend me their umbrella so I have umbrella to use and I no need get wet caused by raining. I take bus to go DKG 6/10 to have my management of malay language class until 3 o'clock evening. Afterward I am on the way going back to my room at DPP MAS in the raining condition. My pair of black shoes also get wet and insert water when I walk through the road that containing water. When I reach my room already 3.25pm meanwhile my class at 3.30pm. I take my laptop bag and the power plug with umbrella, I straight away go back to DKG 6 to attend my next class.
         I am using the other one roadway to go DKG 6, but I feel so far away because the roadway quite steep, that is the roadway that not far from the main gate of UUM. I'm on my way going, finally I have reach my class room at DKG 6/16 while back of my body has wet at all. On that time already 3.45 and once I reach, the lecture already start and they having the lesson on the half way already. I quickly take my laptop out to follow the lesson and luckily my lecture good and nice and help me during the lesson so I could follow up the lesson using Excel and SPSS. After the class, we have a talk about the work until 6.15pm. When I reach my room already 6.35pm and take a bath after get wet caused from raining. After get bath, I have my dinner at 7pm then after finish the dinner I reach my room and I key in the data and finish it up until 12.30am more. Time is fast,1 day is passing away....

No comments:

Post a Comment