Welcome to My Blog ^^

My name is Lee Yee Chee, born on 1989 September 22, from Bentong, Pahang. I am currently studying at University North of Malaysia, that is UUM in Sintok, Kedah. I staying at MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM (MAS) Student Residential Hall inside the UUM campus. The course program I taking now is Bachelor International Business Management(Hons) for 3 years with my Matric number is 197229. .

Friday 25 November 2011

The Clinic Squash of UUM

Squash racket that use for training purpose


The committee of the clinic squash
              Today is the clinic squash of UUM that organized from the UUM squash club. I wake up at 7.15am for preparation before go to Kachi Squash Hall. I go there by motor and reach there 7.55am. On that time still don't have people reach yet. I do the warm up exercise by my own while waiting other friend come. Before we start the clinic squash, we have a short briefing at 8.30am about what to do and give a lesson to a new squash members that is from semester 1 and some Semester 3. The other committee and new members reach the Kachi Squash Hall at about 9.10am. We start the clinic squash at about 9.30am from warm up to the basic skill of how to play the squash until 12.10 for have a lunch.

             During the lunch time, I make a practice for my own, training the basic skills of four hand drive and also the back hand drive until 12.55pm and have my lunch after that. Then we semester 7, 5 and 3 students play for a game that who loss need to be laying in front the squash court while other continue play the squash. The persons who laying infront the squash court may have the probability being hit by the squash ball. I am loss and have laying on the floor for twice times and unluckily being hit twice times by the squash ball but luckily not pain.

The Group Photo of the Clinic Squash.
            This activities end at 5.15pm after get a short speech from the director, vice director about thankful to all the participant that have come for the activities of clinic squash. Afterwards, there still have other people give a short briefing for the coming next event for enable to recruit new committee and also the participant. Finally, before we back to the UUM campus, we take a group photo before end up the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment